Certified Behavioral Sexuality Professional
IBOSP Certified Behavioral Sexuality Professionals are individuals who work as applied behavior analysts and specialize in sexual behavior analysis. IBOSP Certified Behavioral Sexuality Professionals have specific, comprehensive training and experience in the field of sexual health and behavior analysis with those presenting with sexual issues.
Who seeks to become a Certified Behavioral Sexuality Professional?
People who have training in and/or work as Applied Behavior Analysts.
Why Apply for CSBP?
IBOSP Certified Behavioral Sexuality Professionals have specific, comprehensive training and experience in the field of sexual health and behavior analysis working with those with developmental disabilities who present with sexual behavior concerns.
What are the basic eligibility requirements?
- A current IBOSP membership in good standing
- A minimum of a masters degree
- Certification as a BCBA
- A minimum of 50 hours of experience working as a behavioral sexuality professional
- Documentation of 90 hours of education in sex, sexuality, developmental sexuality, sexual reproductive anatomy and physiology, congenital sexual abnormalities, and more
- 25 hours of supervised experience by a subject matter expert
- A recommendation letter from a supervisor in sexual health
- A recommendation letter from a colleague familiar with your work on sexuality related issues
- Adherence to the IBOSP Code of Ethics.